Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fast Friends


I love how quickly children can become friends. They find out a few similarities, I like cars and trucks, riding bikes, I'm 4 years...and then pop the quesiton "do you want to be friends?!" I find that the more I share my authentic self, triumphs and struggles alike, the more it encourages others to do the same. Before long I realize that I have alot more in common with the parents I meet than I may have originally thought and they bcome good friends! When I focus on being real and not 'covering up' my insecuritites with other parents, it tends to lead to fast friendships and ones that I value! I'm learning from my children to focus on the similarities and not the differences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...