Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Way to spell Family Bonding: C-A-M-P-I-N-G


We braved the 42 degree overnight temps and set out for a Camping trip last Friday.  I had my doubts as it had rained all morning, my husband did not get off work until 7pm meaning we'd be setting up in the dark and the campground was one hour away meaning, no running back to the house in the middle of the night!  I felt a rush of excitement though, amidst my fears, about doing something DIFFERENT!  And, as is typically the case when you face fears and go through them, it turned out to be a great time!  We set the tents up with the help of the headlights, made s'mores and the kids slept through the night!  It was a good reminder to me to mix things up, step into the unknown more often and experience the adventure that life becomes as a result of doing so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...