Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi!  I love this time of year.  Back to school for my children inspires ME to initiate a 'back to school' frame of mind for myself.  There are always a myriad of ways I aspire to grow and change as a parent but sometimes it can be overwhelming to transform these thoughts in to actions.  I am excited to embark on a year of learning myself this year that will involve reading several parenting books that I have in my bookshelf as well as acting on some thoughts I have had regarding the establishment of weekly family meetings and how to share family chores.  What are some ways you want to grow this year?  As your kids head back to school or perhaps to school for the first time, why not join them?  Decide on a few simple ways you can turn your thoughts into action and bring to life some new ways of bonding as a family.  If you have little ones at home still maybe it will be as easy as deciding to do an activity from Productive Parenting with your child each day.  As your children learn new ways of doing things, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...