Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shared Interests

Visit http://www.braininsightsonline.com/ to learn more about this amazing person.  Deborah's belief,


"It is my belief that every child has great potential that can be developed when we have an understanding of how brains develop. I have devoted my life to providing programs and materials that create this awareness in very real language for parents, educators, policy makers and businesses.



Of all the work I have done I am most overjoyed with the development of braininsights™ due to the opportunity to have an even greater impact on the awareness of the importance of the early years. My goal through this company is for everyone to gain an understanding of brain development, how we all learn, and the the ways we can have a positive impact.

We all benefit when this becomes common knowledge!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...