Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sleep!

I'm past the infant phase. My children are 2, 4, and 6 so when do I start feeling rested? More experienced moms reading this are probably laughing at this point! When they leave for college? My own mom someitmes muses that at age 63 with adult children she is still making up for all of the lost sleep during those early parenting years! My nights usually teeter around 7 hours/night with the occasional 9 or 10 happening every two weeks or so when I've hit a serious wall. I'm amazed after those blissful long nights of rest how postive, energized and more engaging I am with my children and even the strangers I encounter through the day. There's no easy formula. I did just buy a new pillow today and my husband has a late soccer game tonight so I'm hoping to squeeze one of those long nights in tonight...shh, don't tell my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...