Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Monday, August 10, 2009

A Quote to Ponder


I read this quote in a book today: "We must leave some room to breathe...Our relationships are being starved to death by velocity. No one has time to listen, let alone love. Our children lay wounded on the ground, run over by our high-speed good intentions." -Richard Swenson

Made me more confident of the low key, simple lifestyle I try to provide for my family and protective of it as I move into the school age years. I believe in engaging children and exposing them to new learning experiences but they must be ready and excited about the new venture or it becomes counter productive to their growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...