Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Little Stinker Caused a Stink


This hole is in our master bathroom. The toilet paper holder used to be there until a little helper (most likely our 3-year-old, Miles) yanked it out of the wall.

It was already broken, and we can't really trust our kids with toilet paper these days, so we didn't replace the toilet paper holder. For now, we're keeping the TP out of reach of toddlers. (And we're crazy busy trying to update the rest of our house - you know - the parts that people might actually see? So our master bathroom is about as low on the project list as it can get. )

For about a week, I'd noticed a terrible smell coming from our bathroom. I cleaned the shower, I washed the towels, I scrubbed the toilet, I cleaned the floor - but it still smelled terrible.

And then I finally looked in the hole...




Miles loves trash. He has an obsession. So his job whenever I change diapers is to put them in the trash for me. He loves this! And I guess instead of taking them to the trash, he was taking them to the hole in my bathroom.

What crazy things have your kids been up to this summer?

Anna Luther, mother of three

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! This made me laugh out loud! The things they think of!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...