Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy Day


We've been spoiled here in Cincinnati this summer with beautiful sunny 80 degree days for the past several weeks. Being outside everyday biking, hiking, roller skating, walking, golfing. You name -it has been a way of life...until today! It rained all day which on one hand I like because it kind of gives me 'permission' to stay inside and do chores that otherwise I would never get to; but on the other hand it reminded me that having a 2, 4 and 6 year old inside all day can be downright loud! There were numerous parades through the kitchen complete with cymbals (did I actually purchase those?!) and if that were not enough, I believe my kids voices have all grown in decibles over the past few months! It was definitely a fun day, the mess in the kithen of finger paints and baking remnants is proof of that, but I'll be honest I'll take a day outdoors over a day inside anyday! I'm going to go check the weather for tomorrow!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...