Productive Parenting HomeActivitiesFree MembershipAbout UsJoinLog InContact UsParenting LinksFacebookBlog Home

Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Turn It Off!

I've been feeling alittle overwhelmed lately.  Transitioning back to a routinized day with the start of school, the days are shorter making it hard to get up early enough for an am run, keepng up with friends, and several other factors.  Yesterday I had a 'breakthrough' thought though, why not just turn OFF the computer to free up some time in my day!  So I did, and it was liberating!  I really am not a person who spends a lot of time on the computer but when it's sitting on in the kitchen I do check email and other things when I am in the room.  I'm finding that it is infringing on my true 'down time' and that's not good for anyone.  By turning it OFF I'm not even tempted to look and I've decided to only check it at 'quiet times.'  Feeling a little pressed for time...try it, it was easy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...